CreatEvents Ltd takes the privacy of its customer’s data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data when you use our site. If this policy changes then we will let you know via our website privacy page but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
We respect your data and privacy
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include.
1. When you contact Createvents through the website, by fax, by phone, through postal systems, or in person
2. When you book to attend a conference or event
3. When we purchase or are provided a database and marketing lists from a third party
4. Via explicit data capture measures, for example by completing surveys; and
In any of the above cases the data we collect could be personal data.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you contact CreatEvents Ltd, we may need to collect information about you to process the booking, proposal or enquiry to enable us to provide you with the services you expect. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your company name and position held, email addresses and contact numbers.
Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of business transaction. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
CreatEvents Ltd retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best experience by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any business you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK. The personal information that you submit to us through the CreatEvents Ltd.co.uk site will be collected, stored and processed at our third party service provider’s data centre. We will, however, ensure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, and that the appropriate technical and organisational measures, to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing, are implemented.
By becoming a CreatEvents Ltd customer you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disc. Whenever you visit CreatEvents Ltd and unless you elect not to receive cookies, then your computer will store an identifying code in the cookie which may mean you do not need to type in your email address each time you return to the enquiry form. Other than this, we do not store your password or any other information in the cookie, or use it for any other purpose. Our third-party advertiser may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser. You can at any time set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
CreatEvents Ltd currently does not provide a Newsletter, however will be asked by its clients to email on their behalf. However recipients have the option to opt-out of receiving further information from our client.
To change your e-mail address details send an e-mail with your correct details to: info@CreatEvents .co.uk.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us.
Other Miscellaneous Section
1. Please note that in using the Channels you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
• You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
• You must not use any of the Channels for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
• The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
• The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
2. Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which CreatEvents Ltd has no control. CreatEvents Ltd cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
3. The copyright and the propriety rights on the website and other Channels and all content are owned by CreatEvents Ltd or its third party licensors and in this respect CreatEvents Ltd reserves all rights.
4. CreatEvents Ltd reserve the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time, and without notice. We will inform you
5. This user agreement is between you and CreatEvents Ltd and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Tony Hollick The London Surrey 100 Mile Cycle Ride - Macmillan Cancer Support 2017
On the 30th July Tony Hollick participated and completed the London Surrey 100 mile cycle ride and Createvents are...read more
The Retas Awards 2017
An 'enchanted tails' themed event was held to celebrate the greeting card retailers at the Dorechester Hotel. ...read more